What Are the advantages of Ecu Tuning ?
- 1) An increase in torque for a better acceleration and hill climbing ability.
- 2) An increase in power particularly at slow running, producing quicker throttleresponse and improved driveability.
- 3) A fuel reduction that can be obtained by accurately gauging the stoichiometric ratio, i.e. the air/fuel ratio
- 4) A reduction in emissions of Co2, Nox, HC, for preserving the health of our environment.
- That is to say:
+ ACCELERATION + POWER - FUEL CONSUMPTION -TOXIC EMISSIONS
- But remember... always keep an eye on the road, drive safe and avoid taking parti in dangerous and useless competitions unless you are running on track.